Monday, 25 May 2020 - Posted by Roger at 6:45 pm
We are operating at Alert L2
As per COVID19.govt.nz; at Alert Level 2 these are the Golden rules for business:
“Do everything you can to reduce the risk of COVID-19 transmission at work — we all have a part to play in keeping each other safe.”
- If you feel sick with cold or flu-like symptoms, please stay away from our premises – this is for everybody’s safety.
- We have to keep groups of customers at least 2 meters apart, so before entering the showroom please check if someone is already inside. If people are inside; please wait outside until we call you in.
- Please, read the signs and information we have on display about COVID19.
- We are keeping contact tracing records of anyone who comes in close interaction with us. We are a retail business but we are also a factory; therefore, we have to keep contact tracing records.
- We are working on getting the QR code; we will have it displayed soon.
- We encourage the use of online payment when possible.
- Please use the hand sanitiser provided.